Sunday, March 23, 2008

traveling home

Right now I'm in London waiting to take my last flight home. We had a great time in Berlin with Anna. We took a train from Dresden to Berlin on Saturday morning and picked her up from the airport on Saturday afternoon. It was so much fun to see her! The first thing she wanted to do was pick up lots of german chocolate.

I left for London yesterday evening and was met by a good friend, Liza, who lives here in London last night. I'll post about Berlin and London when I'm back because now I've got a flight to catch!

Kate and Anna have been inspired to start their own blog which they say might even be named Adventureswithoutkyla.blogspot.com, but we will know for sure in a couple of days! I'll def let you know. Until then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kyla we miss you so much!!!! we are just in dunkin doughnuts using the rest of your internet time.. but i only have 1 06 left! we miss you and hope you had fun in london! we will let zou know about our new blog!!!! love zou!!!
anna and kate