Tuesday, March 11, 2008

FINALLY LEAVING (after I do a million things)

So I am leaving for GERMANY in two days!!! I just have to do laundry, pack, buy a plug-in thingy so I can use my laptop, headset so I can chat to my mom in Indonesia on Skype, oh and take TWO midterms....This should be interesting. Stressed? Me? No way.

I'll be leaving Madison Thursday night around 7pm then taking the Chicago--London--Berlin route. Kate (Olson) and a teacher friend of hers are driving to Berlin to pick me up.

We are staying here in Berlin on Friday night. I am SO excited. After a night in Berlin we will be heading back to Dresden where she lives. I'm excited to see the school where she works (she says I might even get to be her assistant teacher for a day or two...she teaches english and theatre--I think) and just relax after this very stressful week. I'm not sure what we (or I since she is working Mon-Thursday) will be doing but I'm up for just being a tourist or relaxing at a cafe, or going shopping.... I'm not going to be too picky. :)

I'll be sure to keep up my blog while I'm there! Wish me luck on the exams!

No comments: