Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Update

Well not much has been going on but I know my dedicated readers are dying for an update so here is whats new:

1. There was an earthquake in Illinois last Friday at 4:40am and could be felt in Madison. Sadly I slept straight through, it would have been scary but cool.


2. The farmers market is back at the Capital Square which is next to where I live. I went on Saturday with my friend Julia and it was so fun to get up early, walk around the square in the sun, buy scones, sample cheese curds and people watch. Winter is finally over!!! Vegetables and fruits are still scarce but soon there will be all kinds of good stuff!


3. My mom is back in the United States, at least for a month.


4. I have an improv show on Sunday May 4th! I'm really excited but nervous.


5. My friend Mali promised to teach me to paddle on rivers when we take weekend trips with the paddle crew, we are also going to learn to Kayak on the lake this summer!


6. I have to miss my cousin's graduation from NYU in May because I have a final that day :( No free trip to New York.


7. I just bought my plane ticket to go home to Chapel Hill for a visit in early June! Yay!

No comments: