Friday, April 4, 2008

Flashback to good times

So as I have a lack of super exciting things going on to blog about I decided to take a trip back in time to Christmas with my family in Texas.

While home in Chapel Hill for Thanksgiving break I came across THE PERFECT gift for my cousin, Lauren. It was being sold at Eckerd Drug stores for a very fair price so I knew I had to get it for her.
Here is a photo diary of the event:



Me and Lauren before she recieved the best present of her entire life...she has NO idea.


My mom was in on the secret! She had to mail it to Texas for me as it was too big to get on the plane and far too precious to check through.

Finally time to open presents!!! What is it?
BEST PRESENT EVER! A life sized walking doll named Emily!


I am now her favorite person in the world, look how happy she is.

In our brand new World Wildlife Fund T-shirts from my Aunt (Emily did not get one)

What a great Christmas! :)

1 comment:

Kamna said...

HAHA you are such a loser...

what do you mean a walking doll!? were you trying to make your family a little more diverse kyla, like mine? i know you get jealous...