Tuesday, July 29, 2008

yum!

This week I am celebrating Restaurant Week! Restaruant Week is when Madison's best restaurants offer three different three course menus for $25 per person from July 27-August 1st. Last night we went to the Blue Marlin and I had Blue Marlin Ceasar Salad, Grilled Wisconsin Rainbow Trout and Tres Leche Cake. It was delicous, though the portions were a little too small! Tonight I'm going to check out Dayton Square Grille and Wednesday I'm going to Harvest. I'm most excited about Harvest because I've heard so many wonderful things about it like that they use a great variety of local and organic ingredients. AND we will be sitting outside during the end of the last Concerts on the Square (the restaurant is right across the street from the concert)!

I think I'll be living on water and Ramen noodles for the next few weeks :)

No comments: