Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I survived.

My wisdom teeth are out but I resemble a chipmunk because of the swelling. Thanks to the many drugs I am taking I feel pretty good and Mali is taking great care of me (although she did leave me alone for the day...ice cream kegger anyone?). My friends Kelly and Eva stopped by with some ice cream last night and pretended not to be (too) scared of how I look, they were very sweet and on Wednesday we are going to try to go to Concerts on the Square if it isn't rained out again.

It's nice to be able to take a few days off work but I plan to go back on Thursday, then off to Minneapolis for my friend Liza's wedding this weekend! She is my friend from college who I saw in London last March. I'll be seeing her and many of my old Olaf friends including Kate (who is back from Germany for the summer) and her sister Anna. So look forward to more stories with the orginal adventurers! Hopefully I will look like a normal person by then :).

No comments: