Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Junggesellenabschied!!!

Is German for bachelorette party!!! Why am I writing it in German?

Because in less than ONE WEEK I will be in Germany for this girl's bachelorette party!!!
Kate is one of my dearest, bestest friends from College. Remember last time I visited her??? 

We hung out in Berlin and Dresden and then on my last couple days her sister Anna joined us!

Even though we live across the world form one another, we still manage to see each other at least once a year. Last summer we had a blast in Red Lodge Montana for Anna's wedding! 

I have grown quite fond of this Anna over the years ever since I met her when she broke into my house through my window to move Kate's stuff OUT because Kate was subletting my room over the summer but failed to move out before I moved in! She was out of town and poor Anna, a brand new freshman, had to face me!

L to R: Lindsay, Kate, Anna, and Kyla
Look forward to some posts from our travels in Germany. Anna is already over there and me and Anna's best friend, Lindsay, will be leaving the States Monday night and arriving in Cologne Tuesday morning. We will then travel to Berlin for some major college flashbacks!
Kate and I actually became friends when we went to Germany for a month for a college course called 'german culture' or something, I don't really remember much except that it was one of the best trips of my life.
Auswiedersehen!!

No comments: