Friday, March 22, 2013

Remembering the good times

As I get excited about my upcoming trip to Europe, I am sad that one of the other bridesmaids, Elizabeth, can't make it. This is sad because Kate, Elizabeth and I all became friends when we went to Germany in 2004 as part of a St. Olaf German course during our Interim.

We had way too much fun. We were underage in the United States and found ourselves in a country where we were not underage. We became very fast friends.

Kyla Kate and Elizabeth back in our St. Olaf Days:

And almost every year since (it's been almost 10 years!) we meet up with Kate and Anna in Red Lodge Montana either a week in the summer of for New Years Eve. Here is a quick back history.

Spring Break 2006 with Diana and our favorite bartender Richie!

Skiing in Red Lodge 2006

New Years 2007

New Years 2009

Summer 2009

Summer 2012: Kyla, Elizabeth, Kate, and Anna

Summer 2012: Lindsay, Anna and Kyla

The engaged couple: Kate and Sebastian

And since Anna is already overseas, here is a preview of what I am MOST looking forward to (after seeing my friends, of course......)

No comments: