Friday, July 15, 2011

Pup hunting

No, not hunting puppies! Just looking at them. When I move to my new house in August I can finally have a dog! I can't have a brand new puppy because the landlord is worried about total destruction, which I understand, but when I went to look at older dogs with Lexie, I couldn't help but be drawn to the little ones!

We went to the same foster home where Ben found Maggie over a year ago. The woman who takes care of the dogs has a huge farm with 10 acres of land, complete with horses, dogs, cats, and grandkids. She says she never gives up on a dog and keeps them until they are adopted. I don't think she will have any trouble finding homes for these little munchkins:

Harry:

Pippi and Dumbledore! (I love the Harry Potter names of this litter, except Pippi?, the other dog who is not pictured was named Wizard)
Then I met the cutest 6 week old litter ever. I instantly fell in love with this little piglet:
The Piglet!
She was way too adorable and small. I eventually tore myself away but I'm sure she and her litter mates will find a good home soon.

No comments: