Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Movie date with a Vampire

New Moon (the Twilight sequel) comes out on Friday!!! I, along with the entire teenage girl population, cannot wait!



I have plans to go early on Friday (after work) to see it with a few of my Twilight crazed friends. And yes, they are actually my age and not young teen girls I bribed to go with me.

I just wish Mali, Babs, Laura, Kate, Anna and my aunt Sue could come too!

See, there are LOTS of 25+ year-olds who are just as obsessed as me!

Saturday night my friends Liz and Janice are having an early Thanksgiving, then next week I get to spend actual Thanksgiving in Madison with all my cheese-head friends! I even get to perform in a Monkey Business Improv Show. I'm looking forward to my weekend in Wisconsin, it's too bad I won't have a car because I would love to visit my grandparents while I'm there.

1 comment:

SofĂ­a said...

Hey Kyla, I'm 27 and I'm a fan too! Here in Argentina New Moon comes out tomorrow, one day earlier than in the US, and I have: a birthday, a test that will define my final grade on one of my final subjects in my career, I even have to work (but only part time because I’ll take half the day of to study), and yet I managed to buy a couple of tickets to go tomorrow to the evening show with my boyfriend (who also likes it)...

Am I crazy or what? Hahahaha
Great reading you, sorry I don’t comment much.

See ya!