Monday, November 9, 2009

Ky and Laur's big weekend in NYC

I had a great weekend in NYC! It was so fun to see Lauren and hang out. On Saturday we met up after Lauren's film class for sushi with my friend Mickey. Mickey and I caught a Patton Oswalt stand-up show in Times Square and later we all hit up one of Laur's old college haunts for a few beers.

Lauren and I (notice her dorky notebook)

At the sport's bar where Laur likes to "prowl"
Lauren was really bad at this for some reason:
So I showed her the way:
And now she is an expert!
Lauren's room at the convent:Early the next morning around 2pm we went to brunch at a really cute French restaurant. The cappuccinos were AMAZING.
And Lauren was really interested in everything I had to tell her!! She even took notes, I think....
Le Omelette:
We went to check out the roof at her place, thanks helpful signs!!!!:

Lauren and I walked around Chelsea, the East Village, and the Meat Packing District where I walked right past the guy who plays Kevin on the office! My first real New York celeb sighting! Except I have no idea what the actor's name is.....but he is totally famous. .

Mickey went off to watch the Packers game in his Brent Favre T-shirt (It says :"We'll never forget you Brent":

Sunday evening I arrived at the airport and found out my flight was overbooked. However, to my delight I was bumped up to first class and enjoyed the extra attention and luxury for my hour long flight.

I had a great weekend and want to go back SOON!

No comments: