Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Obsessed

No matter where I end up next year I will be moving out of my current apartment. Someone has already signed the lease to my place.

This sucks for a few reasons:

1. I HATE moving
2. If I do stay in Madison, my new job will be a 7 minute walk from where I currently live. This is crucial as there is no parking available at this job. Also there is a Starbucks on the way!
3. Moving SUCKS
4. My apartment is small but I love it and i love the location.

However, there is one HUGE HUGE plus to moving. I am obsessed with getting a puppy. I have thought very hard about what kind I want. It is a golden retriever. I had a dream about him the other night so I know it is meant to be.

I cannot have a dog where I live now. I won't get a dog unless there is a yard for him to run around in. If I move I could find a place with a yard and get my puppy. :)

This is my favorite golden retriever to date. Charlie. You might remember him from the fondue party in Montana.



2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Thanks for the welcome. I need cute puppies on my blog too. I knew I was missing something.

SeanFransis said...

One time we had a golden retriever, and it killed the little girl next door. He dragged the body into the living room and threw it in front of us while we were trying to watch Married With Children. It was gross plus my mom got real mad because it stained the carpet.

So I beg you to get a mutt. They are like biracial babies, the cutest!