Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Real life

Currently I am in the library. I was making a brave attempt to focus on my thesis when I glanced over and saw a girl near me watching Grey's Anatomy on her laptop. This made me smile because it reminded me of a year ago when I spent a solid weekend in this very library studying for a stats final. The only way to keep myself from going insane was by watching two entire seasons of the Hills (a horrible, trashy, reality television show filmed in L.A. which makes you stupider by the second). However it actually worked and relieved my brain of some pressure. (Surprisinginly I did end up with an A).

I have since learned my lesson about cramming too much statisitics into my head in a short period of time, but I am still addicted to horrible, trashy, reality television.

No comments: