Friday, May 22, 2009

Graduation number seven.

After succesfully graduating from preschool in 1989, kindergarden in 1990, elementary school in 1995, middle school in 1998, highschool in 2002 and college in 2006 who thought I could possibly achieve any more???

I had surpassed all the dreams my family had ever had for me. Well I am here to say that I didn't stop. I am graduating from graduate school in 2009. After 21 years of school I am done (unless I decide to go to more school or something, I mean after 21 years of doing something how can I quit now?)
Though I am not yet officially graduated until mid-June, I did celebrate graduation weekend. My mom came up to visit me and we had a lot of fun. I got her hooked on old-fashioneds, she met all my friends, we celebrated my achievements at the Population Health Sciences graduate luncheon, she finally saw one of my improv shows, we skipped the graduation ceremony to drink and visit my grandparents, we saw Zac Efron heat up the screen in 17 Again, we visited Spring Green to tour Frank Lloyd Wright's house, did some shopping and stopped by the dentist (no cavities)! What more could I ask for?
Drinking instead of attending my ceremony:

Posing for pics outside the capital (just because I didn't go to the ceremony doesn't mean I can't take advantage of my $50 rented outfit, all I got to keep was the tassle.):It got a little bit windy and the zipper for the front of my gown was completly broken:

The perfect shot, I think it sums up my experience here in Madison:

No comments: