Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloweeeeeen!

Snow White about to drink an Appletini given to her by some old woman! NOOOOOOOOOO (Yes I thought this and telling everyone about my "seven short boyfriends" was pretty hilarious)

As promised I've put up some pictures from Halloween weekend. On Friday night Mali and I went to our friend's big Halloween bash. I went as Snow White and she went as a Snowman. Everyone thought our costumes were very cute and clever (little did they know that mine was actually made for a 5 year old and I had to cut it to pieces and then strategically pin it together again so it would fit). There were some great costumes that night and everyone was brought together by a giant dance party in the basement.

Snow White:
Snowman:

One of my favorite costumes of the night:With Indiana Jones
Our wonderful hosts of the evening, Reggae girl and Scarecrow:
On Saturday I ran the 5K and caught up on some sleep, then on Saturday evening we donned the costumes again to hit the town. We hung out with Tigger, a green M&M, a chef, a hillbilly, Team America World Police and so many others.
On Sunday I voted early and Tuesday celebrated the victorious election at a 'Chili for Change' party where we cheered while watching CNN, laughed while watching Fox News and nearly overdosed on a delicious homemade American apple pie :)

No comments: