Wednesday, November 3, 2010

China: the ultimate destination

I was reading my usual list of blogs today when I came across something that is too great not to share. What if you wanted to know how to get from Japan to China? Well, you would probably Google Map it right? Okay, you probably would not do that but if you DID this is what you would get. See step #43.




Anyway, this started me thinking. I really wanted to go to China I would obviously start from the United States and not Japan. More specifically I would start from Chapel Hill, NC. So I googled directions from my house in Chapel Hill to China. Please see below

There you have it! Anyone interested in going with me? It will only take 38 days and 17 hours!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ky, I just googled Temple to China and was also advised to kayak the ocean (just 37 days). What the F**k are these people smoking?