Thursday, September 2, 2010

Still breathing

I've been in school for 2 weeks now and am loving my classes so far (one doesn't start until after labor day so I'm only in two right now). I'm taking Intro to Epidemiology and a SAS class (statistical analysis software), Epi probability and logic starts next Tuesday. I'm still working on juggling work (the jobby job) with my new schedule but I'm getting into a groove that I think will stick. I'm really happy to be a grad student at UNC and soooo happy the buses are free because I take them twice a day.

This labor day weekend I am flying up to Chicago to see Dave Rand and Sarah Varick tie the knot! I'm so excited to see them and all my old camp and Olaf friends. The following Friday (a mere 4 days after coming back to Chapel Hill from Chi-town) I will be going to Minneapolis to fellow Ole's Ashley and Sean's wedding! This means an even bigger Olaf reunion. This is a lot crammed into this first week of September but I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you just say you're loving a SAS class? Who are you?