Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December

I've been home for a couple days but leave again today for Christmas in Texas. I'm soooo excited!


The last few weeks have been insane, I've been living in hotels during the week and at home on the weekends. Miami was a lot of fun and I actually did go to (most of) the sessions. However, I couldn't resist spending my lunch breaks on the sand, so I would often come back after lunch with sandy feet or wet hair.


Last week we trekked up to Wasthington DC for the Expert Panel meeting on soy formula. It was a crazy week with some long hours, but I had a great time. The day we left we had to drive through the start of the huge snowstorm that hit the east coast. It took 9 hours to drive back (usually 4.5) and was very slow, lots of cars were piled up in the ditch. The airports were shut down as well, so I'm glad we didn't fly.



Quite the opposite of my previous week.


Today I am off to visit the family in Texas and the week after I'm going to New York City with Liz to celebrate New Years!


Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: