Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Better than expected.



I was kind of mad at Monday. Why was this??

#1 I had to move offices and moving is always a pain.

However, it turned out not to be as bad as I thought. I really didn't have that much to move and the new office is much nicer. WINDOW! NEW LAPTOP! NEW MONITOR! BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD AND MOUSE! However I will miss my old officemates.

#2 I was going to have to miss the first half of the NCAA basketball championship! The Tar Heels were playing! They haven't won since 2005 and now was their time! Little did I realize they would be ahead by 20 points the entire game and I really did not miss anything.

But why did I have to miss the first half?? Because we had a photo shoot for my improv group Out-on-a-Limb-Prov! It was so much fun! My favorite pose was "sexy but injuried"...I guess it is supposed to make you sexier. Anyway a few of my favs are below.










No comments: