Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kissing!

Kissing? She is writing about kissing??

Well, yeah! Kind of... my improv group was hired to enter into the Netflix kissing contest: www.netflixgreatestkiss.com

Why were we hired to enter a contest? I don't really understand it either, but I do know that last night a group of us gathered ( awkwardly) and filmed some famous, and made-up movie kisses.

Is there a movie where a 'mermaid' swims in (or behind) a fish tank and then kisses a human guy also swimming in (behind) a fish tank? I don't think so, but maybe it SHOULD be and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

There were scenes from Candyman, Harold and Maude, Bridget Jones' Diary, the Godfather, It's a Wonderful Life, Eyes Wide Shut, the Graduate, Spiderman and my all time FAVORITE: Brokeback Mountain.

When they are up on the web I'll post the links. Which one/one's am I in? You will have to find out for yourself!

No comments: